Disappearing labels with tooltips

Removing the line:
&& Fabrik.bootstrapVersion('modal') >= 3

prevents the error in console, but unfortunately seems not to affect the problem itself.

Thank you @troester for investigating this!

It fixes the disappearing label issue, but the non-disappearing tooltip issue still remains.

Unfortunately this change makes this issue to come back:
https://fabrikar.com/forums/index.p...-blocked-on-form-list-load.54118/#post-283041

I can't even think of how could I explain this to my users as I (that means you) already fixed it for them and now I would have to say "Hey, the old issue is back again" :).

I would rather stick to having:

.fabrikForm .fabrikLabel {
display: block!important;
}

in template_css.php if that's possible. I haven't found any downsides of this workaround yet and maybe it's good enough until a better solution comes up.

Now I stumbled to even more interesting case. The same issue occurs also in back-end form list when hovering on the form label right after refreshing the page.

But it does not occur in back-end list table. And I noticed that the form label in the backend has a
"popover" tooltip, but the list label where the issue does not occur, has a regular html tooltip.

So it seems to be related to the "popover" tooltips which maybe adds "display:none" to the wrong element when the dom has not yet loaded fully.

EDIT: and when the element label in front-end does not have tooltip, this issue does not occur, so everything points to loading of tooltips.

Last edited:
Yes, that's what I meant by "it's also a backend Fabrik admin forms issue", see also some post before. Lists has only a "title"=ok, additionally elements "parent-icon" has tooltip ->may vanish.

There may be conflicting old Fabrik tooltip handling (e.g. from times before bootstrap) or so.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back