Do username element trigger cascadedropdowns?

you need to update everything from github - cherry picking files will cause potential issues.
My local cdd tests work, so it could be that a file was not fully uploaded when you updated the files. If possible can you re-update from github and if the issue persists reply here so I can see what it is

Hi Rob,

Ok, everything has been updated. Tried and the issue is still there.

I made a cascadingdropdown test link in the menu on the site.

ah ok so this is Fabrik 3.0.x and not 3.1 ? I guess you posted in the wrong forum, which is always confusing for me
I've now applied the fix to Fabrik 3.0.x (https://github.com/Fabrik/fabrik/commit/8158b647412e3770bf50160cd67d97674b6f2760) and updated your site.
Your example I think was wrong though - in that the cdd element should

I changed the cdd element's watch element from 'kpl' to 'userid'
I unset the cdd 'show please select' option I think this was mentioned previously but with that on, there is never a single value available - so the cdd never gets filled in automatically
I had to add a record to locatielijst so there was a record where the userid element contained the fabrik user's id

Hi Rob, thanks for the support. I posted this Home Forums Fabrik 3.0.x - For Joomla 2.5 , I am posting in the right section I hope?

I've checked the form "storingsformulier automaat" but can't see any changes.
I tried the options you wrote but I still can't get it to work. Could you please look at it another time?

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back