Do username element trigger cascadedropdowns?

you need to update everything from github - cherry picking files will cause potential issues.
My local cdd tests work, so it could be that a file was not fully uploaded when you updated the files. If possible can you re-update from github and if the issue persists reply here so I can see what it is

Hi Rob,

Ok, everything has been updated. Tried and the issue is still there.

I made a cascadingdropdown test link in the menu on the site.

ah ok so this is Fabrik 3.0.x and not 3.1 ? I guess you posted in the wrong forum, which is always confusing for me
I've now applied the fix to Fabrik 3.0.x (https://github.com/Fabrik/fabrik/commit/8158b647412e3770bf50160cd67d97674b6f2760) and updated your site.
Your example I think was wrong though - in that the cdd element should

I changed the cdd element's watch element from 'kpl' to 'userid'
I unset the cdd 'show please select' option I think this was mentioned previously but with that on, there is never a single value available - so the cdd never gets filled in automatically
I had to add a record to locatielijst so there was a record where the userid element contained the fabrik user's id

Hi Rob, thanks for the support. I posted this Home Forums Fabrik 3.0.x - For Joomla 2.5 , I am posting in the right section I hope?

I've checked the form "storingsformulier automaat" but can't see any changes.
I tried the options you wrote but I still can't get it to work. Could you please look at it another time?

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back