"E-mail a copy of this message " checkbox option possible like J! core?

terp

Beta Tester Extraordinaire
Rather than automatically email a copy of the form using the Fabrik settings, is it possible to add a checkbox with the core language ("E-mail a copy of this message to your own address ") and have this dictate whether or not a copy of the form is sent to their respective email address?

I only ask, as I am going back and forth between using the core component and Fabrik for the Contact Us form...hate the popup validation of the core, plus the fact that I can't set default tokens, insofar as the fields for, say, email, first name, last name, etc, are automatically populated using their Joomla user info when logged on.

I can style the Fabrik form, to include a better presentation of the validations, to match the core form and have the known fields automatically populated (if my memory serves me correctly, I need something like {$my->id} in the default value box? is there a list of these "tokens" I call them somewhere?), so I think I can get more functionality out of Fabrik, if this feature is possible.

Otherwise, I'll live with the crappy core popup and the inability to automatically populate the fields. ;)

ok should be in the SVN - rev 701

there is a new option in the receipt part of the admin when editing a form called "User chooses receipt" - set this to "yes" to activate.

cheers
Rob

Rob Clayburn said:
ok should be in the SVN - rev 701

there is a new option in the receipt part of the admin when editing a form called "User chooses receipt" - set this to "yes" to activate.

cheers
Rob

I don't care what Hugh says about you, sir; you're awesome! :)

Is this going to be ported over to 2.0 down the road, too? Great addition for people who want to use Fabrik for a contact us form, in addition to other forms throughout the site.

yes although probably not staright away - need to test what we already have there first :)

What do I say about Rob? Apart from being The Energizer Bunny ... which isn't necessarily a Bad Thing ...

-- hugh

Where to edit message

Hi Rob:

Where is this message stored? I would like to edit the wording, but can't find it anywhere.

Thanx,

Ed

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back