Edit Records / or use field option broke with updates

I had a version of Fabrik working with 3.0 Beta of Fabrik. when i applied updates it does not accept "or use field" after update. worked before . did backup . did update . stopped working . recovered site . works again.

the associated logged in use is not recoganized after update. Help!

When you say "does not accept", do you mean it loses the setting under the Access options for your List (so after saving, 'or use' is no longer set), or that the actual permission isn't being applied when accessing the List itself?

-- hugh

sorry about not being specific. It is in the "Edit List" "access tab" i have "edit records" set to "special" and the "or use field" set to "user". when logged in as a given user it did allow the "pencil" icon and did allow editing the record. now after the upgrade, the "Edit" icon is gone and does not allow editing.

if you give me a private email i will send you logins to examples before and after. and you can try all you want, they are not live sites they will be test sites.

You can send a PM (Private message) in the forum.
there's been quiet a bit of work on the acl for this situation last week, so if you havent done so ensure that you have the latest version from git on the site

-Rob

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back