Element fileupload error on line 1775

oasis58

When you save and close a module, the server reports an error:

Gone
The requested resource
/administrator/index.php
is no longer available on this server and there is no forwarding address. Please remove all references to this resource.

If I open the error log on the server I find many errors like this:

[29-Jan-2019 22:59:28 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined property: stdClass :: $ spr_atleta_societa___id_raw in /home/kp3616z0/public_html/plugins/fabrik_element/fileupload/fileupload.php online 1775

Is there a correlation between the two errors ?

Are you using a "normal" (not AJAX) upload? Is your module AJAX enabled?

And just checking ... when you say "When you save and close a module" do you mean submitting a form from a module on the front end?

-- hugh

I'll explain, the problem

Gone
The requested resource
/administrator/index.php
is no longer available on this server and there is no forwarding address. Please remove all references to this resource.

now occurs only if I change a form (module form), administrator side (front-end) if in detail-> introduction: it contains images or grids, or if it also contains only the non-standard font or an attribute ( bold, italic etc.)

I discovered then that there is no correlation between the error:
[29-Jan-2019 22:59:28 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined property: stdClass :: $ spr_atleta_societa___id_raw in /home/kp3616z0/public_html/plugins/fabrik_element/fileupload/fileupload.php online 1775

indeed, since 29/01/2019 I no longer detect any error in error.txt

if in detail-> introduction: it contains images or grids, or if it also contains only the non-standard font or an attribute ( bold, italic etc.)
I've seen such behaviour (e.g. editing totally simple stuff with WYSIWYG editor) and the reason were "false positive" rules in mod_security or other security components on the server.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back