element password problem with injected string

Hello,

I am working on a registration form with fabrik. As screenshot shows, I get some string with element password (password plugin), which I can't fix. Is this related to my template helix3 or why am I seeing this string? Already tried a bunch of options, but no solution :(

Thank you for any help.

Attachments

• 07-04-_2018_15-09-02.jpg
    07-04-_2018_15-09-02.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 24
Solved...

I am using SPPageBuilder. I have created a menu item pointing to a SPPageBuilder site. With this site, I have added Joomla Module Fabrik List. This will work, but breaks some functionality.

When I create a menu item that will point to Fabrik Form directly, everything works.

Solved...

I am using SPPageBuilder. I have created a menu item pointing to a SPPageBuilder site. With this site, I have added Joomla Module Fabrik List. This will work, but breaks some functionality. When I create a menu item that will point to Fabrik Form directly, everything works.

This does not sound like it is solved, simply a workaround to use the form in main content rather than a Joomla module.

Happy to try to help if you still want to make it work in a module.

I can't replicate this using SP PageBuilder.

Here's a simple SP page, single row, single add-on, set to a Fabrik List Module. The module has AJAX enabled, the popup has the tooltips correctly displayed.

SPcities.png

Here's another simple SP page, single row, single add-on set to Fabrik Form Module. Popups correctly displayed.

SPprofile.png

Do you have the Fabrik Bootstrap 3 overrides installed in your Helix 3 template layouts?

-- hugh

of course...I think I had this like 2 years ago...related to Bootstrap3 override...thank you :) Meanwhile I have solved this on my site :)

Sorry for late reply!

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back