Email Template

nadjak

Hi,
I want to send my own Emailtemplate.
I found http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/email-form-plugin/ and http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/email-templates/.
So I copied from the folder /plugins/fabrik_form/email/tmpl the custom_order.php and changed the Databasefields to my fieldnames.
I saved the new docoment under a new name in the same folder.
In Joomla - Fabrik - List - Plugin - Email I can now choose my new template.
But if I now send my form the email is not send. If I choose the default template it is sent.
Can somebody help me, what's wrong?
Thank you
Nadja

So I copied from the folder /plugins/fabrik_form/email/tmpl the custom_order.php
This is for email form plugin.

In Joomla - Fabrik - List - Plugin - Email I can now choose my new template.
This is for email list plugin.

From where do you want to send an email - from the list or after completing the form?

I have to radiobuttons. If it is set to yes, the email should be sent. If it is set to no, the email should not be sent.
In fabrik - form - Plugins - email I set the "email sent field" to the field name of my radiobuttons.

So I don't know, if it is sent by the list plugin or the form plugin.

I hope you can help me.
Nadja

Optionally select an element which will be set to 1 when an email is sent. This also adds an implicit condition on sending, so no email will be sent if this element has a non-zero value. Can be a hidden field, or something like a YesNo radio button."
From description field I understand that this element is for update after form submitted and email is sent.
If you want to send mail based on your radio element value you must write email form plugin in condition field:
PHP:
$your_radio_element = '{your_radio_element_raw}';
if($your_radio_element === '1'){
      return true; //email will be send
}
else{
      return false; //email will not be send
}

Last edited:
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.