Fabrik 3 and search issue

gokand

Hey guy

I use fabrik in one of my projects. its great work.

I am trying to find a way to create a search function in the list.

but when I intall fabrik search plug in, joomla 1.7 search module crashes.

could you please help me out :)

ok I downloaded two new seacrh files and copied them in the search folder in joomla. its working but not cannot find any fabrik item in the search

Have you installed enabled Fabrik search?

What release of Fabrik are you on? Are you using a github release?

I enabled fabrik search plugin. at first whenever I enable it, joomla seach was getting crashed. I downloaded two search files from github and. it looks working now.
but cannot search anything.
I am on iis 6 joomla 1.7.0 and fabrik 3

by the way thats a really fast support :) thanks

joomla seach was getting crashed.
what error message did you get?
Which lists have you set to included in the Joomla search. Note that the Joomla search is kinda slow and klunky, if you are searching over a lot of fabrik list, with lots of data php max execution time can be triggered.

Hi Rob

Thank you for support. I couldnt make joomla search module work on fabrik list but found another way and used fabrik list and search :) and works for me so far.

for that project I managed a way but for future, is there a way to use joomla seacrh in fabrik?

thanks again for that great project

as far as im aware our joomla search plugin does work, you just have to restrict what its going to search as it can cause out of memory or execution times on large or multiple data sets.

Have you installed enabled Fabrik search?

What release of Fabrik are you on? Are you using a github release?

I don't want to sound "stupid" but how?

1) All my plugins are enabled

2) I search Plug in Manager & used Joomla Filter for - fabrik search and got nothing

3) Looked in Modules and Fabrik form and mod_fabrik_list still unpublished (as heck, I can't get off the ground)

And bugging me, to find out what I have missed?

4) 01 :: 07 Should have a "Learn to build a search" ??

I'll write it if needed, if someone may please point me in the proper "dimension"

Thanks again all !!

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back