Fabrik for Joomla 1.5

aneezone

hi

Is there any fabrik versions compatible for Joomla 1.5.0? i have tried with available versions by enabling legacy plugin, but getting an error only states:
Warning: require_once......

Please help

regards
Aneezone

fabrik 2.0b will be compatible with Joomla 1.5, you can get a copy from the SVN, details in my sig

How far away from a beta release of 2.0 do you think you are?

This looks like a nice extension, but I can't wait 6 months for something that will work with Joomla 1.5.

Are you likely to be making significant database changes to the SVN version for 2.0? What would you estimate the risk to be if one were to put the SVN version into a production environment?

Thanks,

-Tim

2.0 is, as far as I know, very close to achieving "realistic" public Beta. We have two or three people testing it pretty hard for us, and are at the stage of fixing up all the "little things". Again as far as I know, all major features have been added, so we are at the "feature frozen" stage of tidying up prior to public Beta.

How long this process will take, I don't know.

Right now, I would advise against using 2.0 in any live context. We are still committing fixed code multiple times daily.

However, if you have a sandbox you can use, we'd love for you to load it up and start adding your feedback and bug reports. The more people who thrash it around, the quicker we can get the bugs squashed.

-- hugh

I will load it into a sandbox. I need some online production forms in the next 30 days so I may not be able to hold out forever, however I'll see what I can do to help.

-t

Realistically I don't think 2.0 will be fit for production use within 30 days.

We're pushing as hard as we can on 2.0, we know people want to get moved to J! 1.5, but its slow going, as we obviously have to keep supporting 1.03 thru 1.05 on J! 1.0.x, which eats up a lot of time.

-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back