Fabrik has generated an incorrect query for the list

emcguire

Ugh, this is the second time this has happened, I ended up resetting fabrik completely the first time and starting over once already. I confirmed that all was working (and it was) and continued building my form and now somewhere along the line this issue has returned.

Joomla 3.6.5
Fabrik 3.5.2 github (today)

I have a form with one repeatable group. I can submit the form with no problem. When I go to the list to view data. I get this error

500 - Fabrik has generated an incorrect query for the list Nabco Promo Form:

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '
(SELECT GROUP_CONCAT(params SEPARATOR '//..*..//') FROM nabco_promo_form_repe' at line 79 SQL=SELECT SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS DISTINCT `nabco_promo_form`.`date_time` AS `nabco_promo_form___date_time`,
`nabco_promo_form`.`date_time` AS `nabco_promo_form___date_time_raw`,
`nabco_promo_form`.`id` AS `nabco_promo_form___id`,
`nabco_promo_form`.`id` AS `nabco_promo_form___id_raw`,

and so on, so forth all the way down the page.

I have no idea what this is or what I'm doing wrong here, it is a fairly simple form. I am using a lot of show/hide JS. I dont think that should cause an issue but I'm not sure.

I uncovered an error that Hugh fixed a few days ago regarding JS separators (they were !! not ||) and I notice the first line of this error has to do with...

(SELECT GROUP_CONCAT(params SEPARATOR '//..*..//') FROM nabco_promo_form_repe...

not sure if this is related. I saw another post that had to do with the fabrik_joins table. I attached a screen shot of a partial of that table data.

Attachments

• nab_fabrik_joins-phpMyAdmin 4.0.10.14.png
    nab_fabrik_joins-phpMyAdmin 4.0.10.14.png
    47.9 KB · Views: 82
UPDATE:

I unpublished the FILEUPLOAD elements in the form since those were the only other items in the fabrik_joins table. and guess what... error went away. I really need those elements, but this narrows down the search.

I was using the "Ajax Upload" version of the plugin. Which is why I believe that it was present in the Joins table. I can switch that OFF and it still works, but it produces the error immediately when I use the AJAX version.

Any idea what is causing that?

Thanks

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back