Fabrik icons missing in frontend

relsig

Hello

I had to set up one of my pages from scratch. I used a tool to move the data from the old site to the new one. Everything seems to have worked fine except the visualization and some icons.

In the backend I see the icons, but not in front end. Unfortunately I was not able to find the problem. I found no error messages that something is blocked or so. Can you give me a hint where to look?

icons missing.PNG

Thanks

Thanks for your answer.
I copied the files from github to the mentioned folder for the override. Unfortunately I don't see an improvement. Is there anything else I have to do except copying the files?
I found the following thread.
I don't have pop-up modals for the filtering switched on.

There is the following error message
error message.PNG

I'm using the JSN Buildup template from Joomlashine.

Icons:
I copied the files from github to the mentioned folder for the override.
Did you follow http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/jlayouts/ as mentioned in the "Prerequisites", or where did you copy the override files to? Please double-check and, if wrong, please move them where they belong.

FA 4.7.0 is loaded by your J! template; so, it should work if you did it right, and you should see FontAwesome (FA) icons as used in the Fabrik BS3 overrides.

The error in the console doesn't look like it's related and rather indicates that a stylesheet is loaded which has (syntax) errors or other code which can't be interpreted as CSS. Since it doesn't refer to a file but the "vereine" page: are you using there a <style> tag with some funky CSS?

Thanks for your answer. You are right. I read the "prerequisites" but not good enough. Now it looks much better.

Since I did this override, is there a special css file, where I have to style the buttons (Edit, Delete etc.)

... is there a special css file, where I have to style the buttons (Edit, Delete etc.)
There is no "special CSS" file for the overrides. You can use the usual methods, such as your J! template's custom CSS, Fabrik view custom CSS (named "custom_css.php", where you may need to append certain values with " !important"), etc.

Entirely depends on you: you can make it so that it affects the same element across your entire site, or you can target more or less specific classes as selectors, and/or you can use the mentioned custom_css.php for specific Fabrik templates and views, and everything in between.

Basic CSS 101, which this isn't the forum for, but there's a ton elsewhere on the web. And here you have the Wiki.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back