Fabrik Resources Loaded on Non-Fabrik Pages?

Status
Not open for further replies.

terp

Beta Tester Extraordinaire
Hey, boss, posted and asked about this long ago, but can't find the old post pre-migration...don't see any references to Fabrik on non-fabrik pages, but wanted to ask before I actually start using on a live site...

Got a new .org I setup 4 days ago and was going to add some fabrik forms; it only adds overhead (js, css, etc) to pages that are actually using it, right?

So, for example, if no Fabrik apps on the home page, nothing extra is loaded, right? I don't see anything, but thought I would ask. ;)

I'm glad I looked, though, as I see JomComment is being loaded on every darn page, whether that page uses it or not.

I am thinking about the most efficient way to set up a more complex app than I have used in testing, so I might have a real question, rather than bugs (and this post), soon...but trying to think it through first. ;)

Okay, okay, everyone is entitled to a dumb question. :) I loaded up my test install and I don't see any css or mocha or anything fabrik-related being loaded on non-Fabrik pages...just thought I would ask, as the cowtools1.2 scare the tables out of me loading it up on a live site. ;)

Fabrik will only load it's crap on a page where Fabrik is actually used - either via a component link, mambot or module.

-- hugh

Thanks, boss...thinking one more stupid question will get me started on this one. :)

All my previous uses have been straight forward forms in, table output that you can search...trying to get more fancy to test the fancy stuff and make it seem like I know what I am doing...collecting my thoughts now. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back