Filter bug?

prophoto

I created a list with a CDD with both a where query and eval options (advanced tab) applied. When I turned on filters in the list view I cannot view any of the data in a dropdown, checkbox or mutli select list to filter by that field. Is this intentional or just a bug? Does the option in edit element > list view settings > filters > filter data > show all have anything to do with it? I've tried all available options and there is no change. Using a plain filter type field works.

Dunno. I'd have to replicate your exact setup, but that's not something I can do in Community support.

-- hugh

@prophoto , mine as well this is also a pending issue to me did you also use the Fabrik modded Purity III template, database join works well but CDD don't. I even tried to play with the filter data show all with no avail. I'll avail the professional support as soon as I got my money to fix this.

What are your CDD (and the join it observes) rendered as? As in, dropdown, checkbox, etc.

I just checked, and it looks like list filtering for CDD's only works if both the CDD and the join it watches are rendered as dropdowns, so it won't work for filtering if you render as checkbox or multiselect.

And by the look of the code, it would be a fair amount of work to make them work for the checkbox / multi-select types.

-- hugh

Thanks @cheesegrits , I can now conclude that it wouldn't work on as multi-select and check-boxes, and the Fabrik modded Purity III template was nothing with it. Thanks for the hint.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back