Form email plugin - pass data to form

Sorry abuot messing around with the user groups, you should be able to log in again.
I tried several ways to insert a ' but it didn't work out. I'd be very happy if you could fix that. It's the calc element in the group "infos_fahrt"
I deleted another testlink but the old link element is still there.

The missing quote was at the start of the link:

PHP:
return '<a href="index.php?option=com_fabrik&view=form&formid=26&___kontaktname={angebot___benutzer}&___kontaktemail={angebot___benutzermail}&___startdatum={angebot___startdatum_raw}&___haeufigkeit= {angebot___haeufigkeit}&___Start={angebot___Start}&___Ziel={angebot___Ziel}">Nachricht schicken</a>';

... should work.

-- hugh

That's exactly how I used it and it doesn't work. I suspect that something's wrong with the link because it's displayed with quote at the end

As kontactemail is a user element you need to supply a raw querystring filter:

___kontaktemail_raw=914

So I altered your php calc to :

PHP:
$url = "index.php?option=com_fabrik&view=form&formid=26&___kontaktname={angebot___benutzer}&___kontaktemail_raw={angebot___benutzermail_raw}&___startdatum={angebot___startdatum_raw}&___haeufigkeit={angebot___haeufigkeit}&___Start={angebot___Start}&___Ziel={angebot___Ziel}&rowid=";
$url = urlencode($url);
return '<a href="' . $url . '">Nachricht schicken</a>';

Oddly I had to also add "rowid=" to the url.

The display was wrong because you also had the calc format string - re-applying the link a second time, I've removed that.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back