Form Email Plugin

Status
Not open for further replies.

eugenecjr

I am getting the following error:

get_parent_class(): Argument #1 ($object_or_class) must be an object or a valid class name, bool given

This happens from the front or back end. Running the latest version from GitHub with PHP 8.1.6 Joomla 3.10.9 and MySQL 8.0.29.

When I unpublish the email plug in I do not get this error. I have tested by removing the HTML template file and just putting in Message text and still get the error.

Even though I get the error the record is recorded in the database and the email is sent.

-Eugene

Lousyfool, clever reposting my other post, I did not catch that I was getting the same error being this was resolved after updating from GitHub.. however, if this issue was resolved with the update why has the issue occurred after the update?

Here is the results after turning on debug:

If difficulties persist, please contact the System Administrator of this site and report the error below.

0 get_parent_class(): Argument #1 ($object_or_class) must be an object or a valid class name, bool given
D:\www_incrediblydesigned_com\libraries\fabrik\fabrik\Helpers\Worker.php:2400
Call stack
#
Function Location
1 () JROOT\libraries\fabrik\fabrik\Helpers\Worker.php:2400
2 get_parent_class() JROOT\libraries\fabrik\fabrik\Helpers\Worker.php:2400
3 Fabrik\Helpers\Worker::sendMail() JROOT\plugins\fabrik_form\email\email.php:374
4 PlgFabrik_FormEmail->onAfterProcess() JROOT\components\com_fabrik\models\pluginmanager.php:676
5 FabrikFEModelPluginmanager->runPlugins() JROOT\components\com_fabrik\models\form.php:1303
6 FabrikFEModelForm->process() JROOT\components\com_fabrik\controllers\form.php:313
7 FabrikControllerForm->process() JROOT\libraries\src\MVC\Controller\BaseController.php:702
8 Joomla\CMS\MVC\Controller\BaseController->execute() JROOT\components\com_fabrik\fabrik.php:181
9 require_once() JROOT\libraries\src\Component\ComponentHelper.php:402
10 Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::executeComponent() JROOT\libraries\src\Component\ComponentHelper.php:377
11 Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::renderComponent() JROOT\libraries\src\Application\SiteApplication.php:194
12 Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication->dispatch() JROOT\libraries\src\Application\SiteApplication.php:233
13 Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication->doExecute() JROOT\libraries\src\Application\CMSApplication.php:225
14 Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->execute() JROOT\index.php:49

As for the requested file? Error occurs with just the following in the file:

<h1>Daily Closeout Report</h1>

Oversimplified the file in an attempt to eliminate something in the file from being the issue.

achartier, in looking at the information provided it does appear that the worker/php file which must have been updated to correct the issue was somehow reverted back event though the last modify on the file was 6/1/2022. I made the changes indicated and the issue is resolved. There is obviously a lack of attention to detail on my behalf being that I reported the same issue. For that I do apologize. Simple not sure how the issue was resolved by updating from GitHub to have the issue occur again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back