Hacked using a fabrik script

Hi,
I didn't know where to put this but we got several sites hacked using a fabrik script.
I can give you more details by MP or skype ?
Thanks for a quick help. We restored those sites using daily backups, but I would prefer having a solution...

At least two of my customers went hacked also. I sent a mail to Hugh (gmail) with all the details.

Thanks for the fixes. I applied it on my sites. PHP Fileupload is ok, but ajax upload is broken.
Maybe because I'm still on Fabrik 3.4.3 ?

You may try to catch all the files from this plugin on the githup rep and change them all on your site but I'm pretty sure Hugh's recommandation will be to upgrade all your Fabrik's package...

Well... yes, I tried to upgrade only the 3 Github files.
And if ajax is working for you on the latest fabrik version, well, I expect such an answer ;-), but I'm pretty sure that a full upgrade will break a whole bunch of things on my install... meaning a few days of work to fix it all (with 100+ fabrik lists).
Currently I don't have such time... yet, I can afford a paid job to adapt the fix on fk 3.4.3 files !
Hugh ?

I'm building 3.7 today.

@Ecovoyageurs - I'm happy to do that for you, but I really, really, *really* strongly recommend you update your site to the latest J! and Fabrik. I'd be happy to look at doing that for you, if you want. I could take an Akeeba archive of your site, and do a test update here, see if there's any obvious issues.

-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back