Help Fusion Charts

madpato

Hello
The wiki entry states only installation (which i have done) but not general instructions on how to achieve some basic stuff. I have been poking around but cant find a way to make a simple chart to work. So i am humbling asking for help.
All i need to do is to show the total amount of a sum result from a list for each month. So on my list I have my date element and the field element that i have setup to show a sum on the list view. I can select both elements on the chart configuration but when i go to see the chart it returns a blank view not even the axis are shown.
Can you please give me general pointers on how to proceed.
I have attached a screenshot of an example of the fusion charts documentation page that is exactly what i need but i need months not years.

Thanks again for your kind support.

Attachments

• imagen_2022-02-21_131200.png
    imagen_2022-02-21_131200.png
    32.1 KB · Views: 72
Hello sorry for my late reply i was busy with other stuff.

Regarding the link to the forum post it shows an error (not found).
Regarding the link to the wiki the images of the example are broken. Still appreciate the effort thanks a lot.

Can you just point me if i want to make a simple 2d column bar (or line chart whichever is easier) with monthtly sales i know i need to select my sales field (cumulative i guess) of my list but then how do i render on the X axis the months? any extra info on this is appreciated.

On the same topic if its too complex to explain i am willing to hire someone who can setup this for me, for somebody who knows this stuff this should be pretty easy i think. PM me if you are interested.

I have checked my folder permissions it was 700 after fixing that i got another error checking the console i get this error:

El recurso de “https://mysite.com/plugins/fabrik_visualization/fusionchart/libs/fusioncharts-suite-xt/js/fusioncharts.js” fue bloqueado por diferencia de tipo (“text/html”) de MIME (X-Content-Type-Options: nosniff).

I have disabled this directive in my htaccess:

Header always set X-Content-Type-Options "nosniff"

And now i can see the graph guess now i can try to poke around see if i can work out what i need.

Regards.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back