how to get range filter for birtday element as age?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vipzeus

I have this element as age in list viw but in range filters i have the full data. is there way to change as age?

seems like it wasn't being formatted beyond the basic element formatting. I've had a go at fixing that in github. If you could update from github and let me know if it works as you would expect it to that would be great

Thanks Rob but issue remain.
I update, i cancelled the browser and site cache and i try with any combination of the element options.
I have allways the data instead the age.

This is also very important if some user want to filter by age. Actually works only with full dates insted the age as elements configuration. I m appreciate any help here to fix this issue.

Sorry guys if im insist on this, but i need to know if its possible to fix this issue soon. My customer calls me everyday! :(

hi could you fill in the ftp details for that site as well please, I think I have fix but I need to test it on your set up

opps... i notice that. Filter shows all dates from all users. If i have 2 users with 40 years old i have on filters 2 times the 40.

:mad: i give fast confirms.
The problem now is after filter we have only the first record and not all records where have the same age.

Nope! does not work perfect.
I use range filter for this element and if i use the same value (for example: from 30 to 30) i see only one record.

ah right - I was basing it on the start / end of a year, where as it should be ranged around today's month/day. Should be fixed on your site and in github

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back