importing issues

I updated just now, I did a few tests switching from csv to excel doc type and using your new filetype option during import. I have not successfully imported, were you able to on my site?

ah ok, I was testing locally with what I thought were the problem areas (which they were) but I'd not twigged that the date element was also producing an issue - I should have read your reply better. :oops:
I've fixed that here https://github.com/Fabrik/fabrik/commit/306106485d22cff691c21250876966e64c57161f and on your site (and set the export back to normal csv) so the import is 99% working.

The part that isn't working is the logo import, but I have a feeling that the logo element's options have been changed since the original image was uploaded, as the exported data is not the same as that which I see on my test list with the same element settings.
Does that sound possible? If so could you try re-uploading the logo and I'll see if the export/import works ok

-Rob

Updated from github today. Next I deleted the image and tried export/import, nothing. Reuploaded the image via the form, export/import, nothing. Deleted the image again and export/import, nothing.

Still not working. Tried to import live data and can't. Please fix.....I uploaded a /images/guide-export.zip with my csv in it. I tried all available options in the import screen. I also tried with and without id numbers in the csv no difference. Very frustrated...

I still can't get it to work with the same selections you are using. I ended up importing via phpmyadmin, any issues there?

Odd (and frustrating that I can't replicate things ;() but PHP myadmin is great for import/export

For now I'm not playing with this any more, not worth the time. Hopefully in a future version it will work...

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back