Impossible to work with Community Builder & Fabrik3?

Endriu

Hi,

sorry for my italianized english :)

I love Fabrik, and it was helped me for a lot of problem, but I have one problem that I can't resolve.

I read fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/community-builder/#Creating_Additional_Community_Builder_Tabs and i goes to link for the plugin's download but I don't find it.

In download search it isn't present, in Community Builder site it isn't present too. I have an old version of this plugin and I've installed it on my site but it doesn't work, I activated the plugin and configure it with this textstring {fabrik view=list id=5 storico_attivita___userid=[user||{$my->id}] resetfilters=1}
I have Fabrik 3 with the last version of Community Builder, and i want a tab for my list storico_attivita in cb profile but the only result that I have caught is this

Can Anyone help me?

Attachments

• fabrikProblem.jpg
    fabrikProblem.jpg
    131.8 KB · Views: 245
Sorry I added this thread on a wrong forum because my Fabrik version is 3.0 on Joomla 2.5

Can Anyone move thread in correct forum?

It should be availble in github then (we probably need to go through the new site's downloads and add it in again), but for now you can find it in the github repo at : components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back