Installation issues

bini

I downloaded and installed the package from fabrikar.com and installed the extension the usual way in Joomla, but receive an Internal Server Error

I increased my php timeout to unlimited. Still get error.

I tried install from folder. Still get error.

I uploaded everything from git-hub, discovered, then installed, then made sure everything is enabled. I got
no errors, but obviously also no database. Therefore I still can not access fabrik from the components menu.

So then I installed just the "com_fabrik_3.4.3.zip" from the extension install page, and get the following

"Table 'farmerssync.#__fabrik_joins' doesn't exist SQL=ALTER TABLE `#__fabrik_joins` CHANGE `table_id` `list_id` INT( 6 ) NOT NULL;"

Looking in phpmyadmin, I have the following tables:

#__fabrik_connections
#__fabrik_cron
#__fabrik_elements
#__fabrik_formgroup
#__fabrik_forms
#__fabrik_form_sessions
#__fabrik_groups
#__fabrik_joins
#__fabrik_jsactions
#__fabrik_lists
#__fabrik_log
#__fabrik_packages
#__fabrik_validations
#__fabrik_visualizations

so I', clearly missing some fabrik tables.

Is there a sql file somewhere that I can import, to install all the tables? Then I can run com_fabrik_3.4.3.zip again.

Or do you have any other suggestions?

Thank you

I have completely removed the website and reinstalled joomla from scratch. Still get error when trying to install fabrik, but not with other large extensions.
Do you have any suggestions?

Do you really have a totally new Joomla installation with a new empty database?

It seems it's trying to run some sort of update ("Table 'farmerssync.#__fabrik_joins' doesn't exist SQL=ALTER TABLE `#__fabrik_joins` CHANGE `table_id` `list_id` INT( 6 ) NOT NULL;" seems to come from an old administrator/components/com_fabrik/sql/updates/mysql/3.0.1.sql)

Yes, I really have a totally new Joomla installation with a new empty database.
Since I was getting the installation errors referred to in my first post, I completely deleted the website and started from scratch, and noted that in my second post.
Fabrik still won't install, but other extensions will.
I get the Internal Server Error.
I increased my php timeout to unlimited. Still get error.
I tried install from folder. Still get error.
Is there any way I can install fabrik using ftp and phpmyadmin?
Thank you in advance

Do you really have a totally new Joomla installation with a new empty database?

It seems it's trying to run some sort of update ("Table 'farmerssync.#__fabrik_joins' doesn't exist SQL=ALTER TABLE `#__fabrik_joins` CHANGE `table_id` `list_id` INT( 6 ) NOT NULL;" seems to come from an old administrator/components/com_fabrik/sql/updates/mysql/3.0.1.sql)

I've looked at this until I go crosseyed, I just cannot figure out why those update script sometimes run on a clean install.

Looking again ...

-- hugh

Sorry for ressurection but I have the same issue here. I've tried to install Fabrik 3.6 on another site of mine (J! 3.7) and I'm banging my head against the wall since morning. I've tried to install Fabrik from GitHub, downloaded 3.5 version, 3.6 version. Still got the same error message.

Goddammit! I've tried now and installed the 3.6 version (the same archive that I've tried to install earlier) and it works! I give up! I'm not trying to understand anymore... It's good that it works now.

I'm glad it worked. I still have no clue why those updates sometimes try and run on a clean install. That's controlled entirely by the Joomla installer, not us. It should use the schema table to see if an extension exists, and if so, what the last version was, to figure out which schema updates to run.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back