J!5: Date Element month view has no background shading

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghicar

Joomla ver: 5.0.0
Fabrik ver: 4Zeta
PHP: 8.1

As requested on the Fabrik 4Zeta (F4zeta) availability announcement, I have tried F4Zeta on Fabrik 4.4 and on 5.0.0 (updated to J4.4 first then installed F4zeta then updated to J5.0.0)

Cannot find any issues on J4.4, but on J5.0.0 the older Date element does not display the month correctly in a form when editing the date. The background shading does not appear, you just see the text which is hard to read. This occurs on both Cassiopeai and T4-BS5-blank templates.

I am still using Date element on some older forms that I have not rebuilt using JDate. Maybe its time I migrate them all.

Calendar CSS is in media/system/css/calendar-jos.min.css
Which is not longer provided in J!5.

So if you copy this CSS to your form's/list's custom_css.php all formatting will be there again.

Many thanks Troester, that has worked. For the record, when using bootstrap template with the form, I did the following:
  1. In folder ~/components/com_fabrik/views/form/tmpl/bootstrap/ copied custom_css_example.php to custom_css.php in the same folder.
  2. Replaced the example content with the contents of ~media/system/css/calendar-jos.min.css (as instructed in the comments in the file)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Staff online

Members online

Back