JUser Plugin - Data not save in my fabrik table

mr_snappyz

Hi,
I create a register form + JUser Plugin. The sync work fine. But when I add another user , data only saved in Jos_users table but not in fabrik table.

Is Juser Plugin working enough for fabrik 3?

I created some registration form using the JUser plugin and it works fine (except for the auto-login feature I think).
You need to give more information so we can help (Juser plugin settings and the way uou build your form).

I used the latest F3 from Git. Created a list called fab_users with same elements in jos_users. Using Juser plugin, I linked all the elements with jos_users ( same as i did for fabrik 2.0 ) , The sync button also set to 'Yes'.

Whe submited the form,data is saved in jos_users but not in my fab_users

Maybe this problem occur because I used Xampp 1.7.7 Usb Lite in my Pc. There is problem in email services.
When i submit JUser form, i got "Could not instantiate email function" error.

This would explain that you don't receive the confirmation email, but I don't think it would stop Fabrik from recording to the table

Ermm..I also think about it..before this, I had use JUser on Fabrik 2 perfectly..Maybe i miss something...
I'll do again from scratch..and try to avoid the error first..Thanks..

hi No you were right - if the email failed to be sent then the user record was not added to your fabrik list.
I've fixed that with the latest commit to github

-Rob

Oh thanks Rob..
I'll test it tomorrow..
I also want to bypass any joomla email from sending and checking my email funtion/services..Thanls again

I've update to the latest commit..all data recorded in my fabrik list even i still got email error (I still run using Xampp 1.7.7 Usb Lite)..Thanks a lot Rob.

Just want to report a few things,

1)Password: Not encrypted in fabrik list if use field element with password option, but it did if use password element.

2) Still got "Could not instantiate email function" error even bypass Joomla's account details email is set to Yes in JUser Plug-in

This is what i observed so far..

I think default user group should be

<field name="juser_field_default_group"
type="usergroup" (today github shown type="accesslevel')

in juser/forms/fields.xml..am i right?

Hi
1) Yes if you want to store a password in a field then you should use the password element.

2) Xampp doesn't set up with a mailserver, which is why you get this message. You will either need to install one, or when you move you site from your localhost to its final location that server should have a mailserver set up/

- re <field> yes you're right I changed that when I shouldn't have. I will change it back

thx
Rob

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back