Just can't get Forms to Submit on one particular site

nickbirch

Hi

I have various Fabrik forms running on half a dozen sites. Some are quite complicated, but nothing at all advanced.

On one particular site however, I can't get forms to submit at all.

I have started afresh by uninstalling Fabrik and re-installing the component and library from fresh downloads. I now have a one element (apart from date_time and id) form with no validation and it still refuses to submit.

A clue may be that it isn't just submission. With text area fields, I noticed that the character counter was not decrementing as the field was populated.

Am I missing something or is it in the setup of the site (Joomla! 3.9.25 and PHP 7.4.15; as far as I can tell the same as others where Fabrik is working well)?

Is there an option for support? There is a banner saying big changes are coming, but not when. I would be happy to look into paid support if that is an option or any other suggestions.

Last edited:
php7.4 may be an issue.
Are you running a recent GitHub udate? There have been some php7.4 fixed (but still not finished).

Check for JS errors in your browser console and your Joomla error reporting settings: as long as you have the error reporting with notices and warnings any of these may mix up expected JSON network answers and so break Fabrik functionality.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back