Kunena 3.0 update issue caused by Fabrik 3.0.8

Hi,
I followed the instructions but I had always nothing on front-end and back-end. Is there anyone could help me please ?

Tramber91's instructions worked for me. I did this first on my development site, then on my production site. Worked for both.

Did you extract and upload Fabrik via FTP?

My basis joomla 2.5.14 (last update) , kunena 2.0.4 , fabrik 3.0.8

I have used exactly the tuto

1) Upload latest Fabrik version (to be downloaed from Git Hub - https://github.com/Fabrik/fabrik/zipball/master)
I have extracted all files and uploaded by ftp (filezilla with files replacement) relevant joomla folders : administrator, components, libraries, media, modules, plugins, on the root of my web site
Not done on first tests :confused:

2) Set "Fabrik - System" plugin in the #_extensions table, and set 'ordering' to -1.
to be sure to have no pb with other system plugins, on joomla administration plugin, i have put the kunena system plugin to the latest place

3) Empty Cache (site and administrator by FTP - I had only index.html file on each cache folder )

4) Install Kunena 3.0 package (directly from joomla 2.5 extension administrator update)

I am also facing the same problem.
Need help in installing the fabrik downloaded from Get Hub.
Do I first install Fabrik (normal version) and then upload files through ftp .

If I do direct upload to the specific folders (with installing normal Fabrik), where do i upload the files that are outside the folders like build.xml, build_config.ini etc .

I have 3.0.8 with the Github update running successfully along with Kunena 3. I'd now like to update to 3.0.9. Will this be straightforward? What about the additional plugins that came with the Github update? Will they also need updating to work with 3.0.9?

Going back to raunhar's question about where to upload the additional files, I just uploaded them into the Joomla root folder and everything works fine. Was this the right thing to do?

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Staff online

Members online

Back