Layout Bootstrap class issue

Indrit

Hello, I have installed the Fabrik 4.X on my site and I am facing some challenges with changing layouts. I noticed the bootstrap class options are reduced and there is no more "spanX ... option. However my real issue is here. The first printscreen is the fabirk 4.x and the next one is the same thing but under Fabrik 3.x How can I be able to increase the width of this item on my frontne end page.
upload_2023-9-15_11-44-3.png

upload_2023-9-15_11-45-11.png

Attachments

• upload_2023-9-15_11-40-6.png
    upload_2023-9-15_11-40-6.png
    49.2 KB · Views: 9
  • upload_2023-9-15_11-40-12.png
    upload_2023-9-15_11-40-12.png
    49.2 KB · Views: 9
Lastly.., i think this might be an issue with Fabrik. here is what I mean.

as seen in the screen below, I select the Bootstrap size class to my liking (example "input-xlarge"), and I hit SAVE. When I go back to see if it is saved it shows the saving being the same set-up I had when I initially created (example ("col-sm-12") this element.
upload_2023-9-15_11-55-26.png

F4 is Bootstrap5. xlarge is no Bootstrap5 class, it's only there for some sort of backward compatibility to support existing F3 elements before you touch them in F4 but not for selecting and storing in F4.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G930F mit Tapatalk

Thanks @troester but I don't understand what your comment means... What Do i need to do to make it work and be able to widen the box

More importantly, i cant figure out why when i change the bootstrap class and hit SAFE it doesn't save.

Thanks

It's saving if you select one of the bootstrap classes (col-sm...), if you select one of input-xxx this is "translated to" and saved as the suitable bootstrap class.

It's saving if you select one of the bootstrap classes (col-sm...), if you select one of input-xxx this is "translated to" and saved as the suitable bootstrap class.
ah.., go it. this means the input-xxx are old versions...

THANK YOU!!!

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back