Libraries directory

diego_godina

Hey guys,

What happened to the site/fabrik/fabrik/Helpers directory when installing fabrik 4.0 zeta? In version 3.10 it was redirected to the libraries/fabrik/fabrik/fabrik/Helpers directory, but in the current version this directory and its files no longer appear. I would like to know what happened or if they went to another location because I made changes to the Html.php file in this directory and I don't know exactly what to do to update this update from version 3.10 to 4.0

When I install the component in a zeroed Joomla, the path libraries/fabrik/fabrik/fabrik/Helpers/Html.php is actually created in Joomla, but the Html.php file, for example, is not within the path site/fabrik/fabrik /Helpers/Html.php downloaded from fabrik version 4.0 as it was in version 3.10.

What happens is that I have updates inside this html.php file and I need to update the installation zip with my modifications, but I couldn't find this file to update, how is it generated in the Joomla libraries folder without being inside the installation zip? I still don't understand that...

The library is a separate install within the package. You will need to unzip the package, unzip the library, make your changes, rezip the library and then rezip the package.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back