list access "or use fields" no longer working

lcollong

FabriKant d'applications web
Hi,

On the access tab of the list, I use the "or use field" to allow the connected user to modify the row (edit). Since the very last github update, it does no longer work. The edit link does not show on the list view.

I just tested and it works for me.
I set the list edit access level to my 'nobody' view access level.
I set the 'or use field' option to my user element
I log in with a user and that user can see the edit link for his records.

Are you doing something different to what I outlined above? Is the list on your basulum test site and if so which one?

-Rob

That what I did. It is currently running on the production site with a github version 6 months older.
I've tried to setup "my sites" with a new record on "my" fabrik since it is not the same customer as for BASULM. But I've got a warning at the submit which disappears before I can read it and no record is added.... :-(

I can't even delete nor edit my site details on your site !-(. Sometimes I got a lightbox with the word "undefined" in it). For now ftp and phpmyadmin are only locals. So I can't provide you an ftp access on this machine so far. I'll check what we can do and keep you inform.

Ok. I think the remote ftp access is ok. I've filled the second record ( http://fabrikar.com/you/my-sites/form/14/85 ) with the ftp infos (same IP as the http server). Tell me if it works. Also I can't delete the unnecessary rows of "my-sites". It says " 1 row deleted" but it always shows the full list. Even after several CTRL+F5.....

The related site is RDVPRO on "my sites". Login on the front is toto/toto. Then "Mes rendez-vous". The record #645 shown should be editable (pen).

If I switch "Details view link" to "yes", it shows both the "glass magnify" (detail view link) and the "pen" (form view link). If I switch "Show edit link" to "no", it shows only the "glass magnify" which is what we expect. But if I set "Details view link" to "no" and "Show edit link" to "yes", it does no longer show the "pen" alone. Just nothing.

I can have both the Edit and Detail links on my list view but I would have prefered only the "pen" as it was before....

Ftp worked fine
I looked at the form is editable for mes rendevous, it seems like the all the element access levels, except 'Metier' are not right - perhaps try editing those?

Thanks for testing. Actually only some of the elements are editable by the profile "beneficiaire" (toto). As I explain above the "Pen" only displays in the list view if the "magnify glass" is allowed. In another word the "edit link" is only displayed if the "view details link" is available. It also works if I enable one of the list view element as "link to detail". The only thing which is not working is the "edit link" alone without the "view link". I'd like to have only the "pen" at the end of each row. Not both the "pen" and the "magnify glass". It is working this way on the production site (6 month ago github version of F3).

Hi,

Following a recent github update, it seems to be break again. As soon as "or use field" is set to a user field, the record is no longer editable (error message saying "not permitted" on form display). However the edit link is there in the list view.

I re-tested and its still working for me, even if no elements have a "link to details" option set to yes

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back