list email plugin doesn't work correctly

Deprecated messages are only warnings related to future (php) versions.
Reduce your J! error level, such messages and notices may break form expecting JSON responses (e.g. the email popup).

It must be related to your J! template trying "to load renderer class metas"

Can you try:

Copy
libraries\fabrik\fabrik\fabrik\Document\Renderer\Pdf\MetasRenderer.php
to
libraries\fabrik\fabrik\fabrik\Document\Renderer\Partial\MetasRenderer.php

and change line 11 to
namespace Fabrik\Document\Renderer\Partial;

Hi Troester,
This file doesn't exist for me: libraries\fabrik\fabrik\fabrik\Document\Renderer\Pdf\MetasRenderer.php

Last edited:
Oh, ok. It's not in the current Fabrik but I have it on my test site (but no idea why and since when).

MetasRenderer.zip

It's really a blind shot because of the "can't load Meta..." error message.

Attachments

• MetasRenderer.zip
    2.3 KB · Views: 4
and change line 11 to
namespace Fabrik\Document\Renderer\Partial;
Did you change this line in the ...Renderer\Partial\MetasRenderer.php?

As I said: I can't replicate on my sites.
But there are already two of you...

@olihya
Which Joomla template are you using? Any other 3rd party component, plugins...?
Do you also see "Unable to load renderer class metas" in the network response or something else?

Can you enable J! System Debug, try again and look in the network response for the complete error stack?
(Alternatively you can take the URL from the JS error in the browser console and open it direcctly)

I have found something interessant.
Is it from the code of the plugin?

#Fields: datetime priority clientip category message
2023-11-29T16:02:43+00:00 CRITICAL 80.**.***.*** error Uncaught Throwable of type RuntimeException thrown with message "Fabrik has generated an incorrect query for the list : <br /><br /><pre>You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'FROM ``
WHERE ( IN (1964))' at line 2</pre><br /><pre>
SELECT SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS DISTINCT
FROM ``
WHERE ( IN (1964))</pre><br />". Stack trace: #0 [ROOT]/plugins/fabrik_list/email/models/email.php(364): FabrikFEModelList->getData()
#1 [ROOT]/plugins/fabrik_list/email/views/popupwin/view.partial.php(48): PlgFabrik_ListEmail->getRecords()
#2 [ROOT]/plugins/fabrik_list/email/controllers/email.php(86): FabrikViewPopupwin->display()
#3 [ROOT]/libraries/src/MVC/Controller/BaseController.php(693): FabrikControllerListemail->popupwin()
#4 [ROOT]/components/com_fabrik/fabrik.php(200): Joomla\CMS\MVC\Controller\BaseController->execute('popupwin')
#5 [ROOT]/libraries/src/Dispatcher/LegacyComponentDispatcher.php(71): require_once('/home/lavitibea...')
#6 [ROOT]/libraries/src/Dispatcher/LegacyComponentDispatcher.php(73): Joomla\CMS\Dispatcher\LegacyComponentDispatcher::Joomla\CMS\Dispatcher\{closure}('/home/lavitibea...')
#7 [ROOT]/libraries/src/Component/ComponentHelper.php(361): Joomla\CMS\Dispatcher\LegacyComponentDispatcher->dispatch()
#8 [ROOT]/libraries/src/Application/SiteApplication.php(208): Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::renderComponent('com_fabrik')
#9 [ROOT]/libraries/src/Application/SiteApplication.php(249): Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication->dispatch()
#10 [ROOT]/libraries/src/Application/CMSApplication.php(293): Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication->doExecute()
#11 [ROOT]/includes/app.php(61): Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->execute()
#12 [ROOT]/index.php(32): require_once('/home/lavitibea...')
#13 {main}

This error sounds pretty different from the "load Meta..." one.

In your case the query looks totally screwed up, table name and PK column missing.
How did you produce this error?

What are your email plugin settings?

Hi Troester,

IT work in backend but not in frontend.

I have find that in the logs:

2024-03-20T14:22:39+00:00 CRITICAL **.**.**.*** error Uncaught Throwable of type RuntimeException thrown with message "Fabrik has generated an incorrect query for the list : <br />". Stack trace: #0 [ROOT]/plugins/fabrik_list/email/models/email.php(364): FabrikFEModelList->getData()
#1 [ROOT]/plugins/fabrik_list/email/views/popupwin/view.partial.php(48): PlgFabrik_ListEmail->getRecords()
#2 [ROOT]/plugins/fabrik_list/email/controllers/email.php(86): FabrikViewPopupwin->display()
#3 [ROOT]/libraries/src/MVC/Controller/BaseController.php(693): FabrikControllerListemail->popupwin()
#4 [ROOT]/components/com_fabrik/fabrik.php(200): Joomla\CMS\MVC\Controller\BaseController->execute('popupwin')
#5 [ROOT]/libraries/src/Dispatcher/LegacyComponentDispatcher.php(71): require_once('/home/lavitibea...')
#6 [ROOT]/libraries/src/Dispatcher/LegacyComponentDispatcher.php(73): Joomla\CMS\Dispatcher\LegacyComponentDispatcher::Joomla\CMS\Dispatcher\{closure}('/home/lavitibea...')
#7 [ROOT]/libraries/src/Component/ComponentHelper.php(361): Joomla\CMS\Dispatcher\LegacyComponentDispatcher->dispatch()
#8 [ROOT]/libraries/src/Application/SiteApplication.php(208): Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::renderComponent('com_fabrik')
#9 [ROOT]/libraries/src/Application/SiteApplication.php(249): Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication->dispatch()
#10 [ROOT]/libraries/src/Application/CMSApplication.php(293): Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication->doExecute()
#11 [ROOT]/includes/app.php(61): Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->execute()
#12 [ROOT]/index.php(32): require_once('/home/lavitibea...')
#13 {main}

And in attachment are the settings of the plugin.
I search...
Have a beautiful day
Olivier

Attachments

• Capture d'écran 2024-03-21 092749.png
    Capture d'écran 2024-03-21 092749.png
    51 KB · Views: 14
  • Capture d'écran 2024-03-21 092822.png
    Capture d'écran 2024-03-21 092822.png
    54.3 KB · Views: 19
  • Capture d'écran 2024-03-21 140840.png
    Capture d'écran 2024-03-21 140840.png
    110.4 KB · Views: 14
  • Capture d'écran 2024-03-21 140957.png
    Capture d'écran 2024-03-21 140957.png
    100.3 KB · Views: 14
  • Capture d'écran 2024-03-21 141007.png
    Capture d'écran 2024-03-21 141007.png
    101.1 KB · Views: 16
  • Capture d'écran 2024-03-21 141013.png
    Capture d'écran 2024-03-21 141013.png
    117.3 KB · Views: 17
  • Capture d'écran 2024-03-21 141020.png
    Capture d'écran 2024-03-21 141020.png
    118.4 KB · Views: 14
  • Capture d'écran 2024-03-21 141027.png
    Capture d'écran 2024-03-21 141027.png
    119.3 KB · Views: 14
An other interesting thing, the link that work in the backend has the ID of the list and not in frontend:

id=10&renderOrder=0&format=partial&ids[]=2151&checkAll=0&task=popupwin

If add &id=10 in the url of the frontend it work

But i don't know how to repair that...

I still have this problem....
Can anybody help me please?

I have this problem when using different templates and on different sites!

500​

Unable to load renderer class metas​

Avaleht
Call stack
#FunctionLocation
1()JROOT/libraries/src/Document/Factory.php:101
2Joomla\CMS\Document\Factory->createRenderer()JROOT/libraries/src/Document/Document.php:1128
3Joomla\CMS\Document\Document->loadRenderer()JROOT/libraries/fabrik/fabrik/fabrik/Document/PartialDocument.php:468
4Fabrik\Document\PartialDocument->getBuffer()JROOT/libraries/fabrik/fabrik/fabrik/Document/PartialDocument.php:790
5Fabrik\Document\PartialDocument->_renderTemplate()JROOT/libraries/fabrik/fabrik/fabrik/Document/PartialDocument.php:565
6Fabrik\Document\PartialDocument->render()JROOT/libraries/src/Application/CMSApplication.php:1025
7Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->render()JROOT/libraries/src/Application/SiteApplication.php:724
8Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication->render()JROOT/libraries/src/Application/CMSApplication.php:298
9Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->execute()JROOT/includes/app.php:61
10require_once()JROOT/index.php:32

row 9939
// Do send the request (this may raise an exception)
xhr.send( options.hasContent && options.data || null );
} catch ( e ) {

jquery.js?3.7.1:9940 POST https://xxxxx.ee/et/component/fabrik/list/62?controller=list.email&tmpl…ent&ajax=1&renderOrder=0&format=partial&ids[]=345&checkAll=0&task=popupwin 500 (Internal Server Error)
send@jquery.js?3.7.1:9940
ajax@jquery.js?3.7.1:9521
loadContent@window.js:438
e.extend.$owner@mootools-core.js:787
makeWindow@window.js:201
initialize@window.js:88
(anonymous)@mootools-more.js:162
(anonymous)@mootools-core.js:745
Fabrik.getWindow@window.js:42
buttonAction@email.js:122
(anonymous)@list-plugin.js:110
c@mootools-core.js:2681
w@mootools-core.js:2800
m@mootools-core.js:2540

Ok, GitHub update won't fix it, it's not yet included.
The old attachment from Nov 2023 seems to be gone (we had some issues while switching the forum to the new version).
So here again:
Can you try to unzip and add the file (MetasRenderer.php) into libraries\fabrik\fabrik\fabrik\Document\Renderer\Partial

Attachments

• PartialMetasRenderer.zip
    2.3 KB · Views: 15
Ok, GitHub update won't fix it, it's not yet included.
The old attachment from Nov 2023 seems to be gone (we had some issues while switching the forum to the new version).
So here again:
Can you try to unzip and add the file (MetasRenderer.php) into libraries\fabrik\fabrik\fabrik\Document\Renderer\Partial
I did everything as you said and on different sites and unfortunately nothing changed...
img.png

Last edited:
Are these updated sites or new J!4 ones?
If updated:
Do you have old folders /Partial and /Pdf in
libraries\src\Document
?

Is this still the "metas" error or now an other one?
Popups will fail with any warning/notice breaking the JSON response.

You have to look at your browser console for JS errors and errors in the network responses.
Switch on/off J! System debug and J! error levels etc.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back