List pagination controls colours

In all my lists, the Pagination control has a white background and black text, except for the active item, which has a very dark blue background also with black text, so the text is unreadable. As far as I know (having removed some unintentional overrides) there are no CSS changes from default settings other than a few in user.css.

The debugger shows that “color:” is set in media/templates/site/cassiopeia/css/template.css to “var(--pagination-active-color)” (white), but that is then overridden by components/com_fabrik/views/list/tmpl/bootstrap/template.css.php which sets it to “inherit” for the .fabrikDataContainer <div>, the parent of which has “color:” set to black (with an !important tag). If the “color: inherit;” setting is disabled in the debugger, the text changes to white and is readable. Also, the inactive items text changes to green.

I am sure this cannot be a general problem, but cannot find anything I have done wrong; can anyone suggest a cause? Are the files being evaluated in the correct order and, if not, what controls the order?

Fabrik 4.0delta, Joomla 4.3.3, PHP 8.0.29.

You can remove this color option in template_css.php, I will remove it in the next release.
Or add
.fabrikDataContainer .pagination .active a {color: white;}
to Cassiopeia's user.css

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back