• Payment Plugins Poll

We need your feedback on the need for updated payment plugins. Please go here and give us your feedback.

• Joomla 5.1

For running J!5.1 you must install Fabrik 4.1
    See also Announcements

• Subscription and download (Fabrik 4.1 for J!4.2+ and J!5.1) are working now

See Announcement
    Please post subscription questions and issues here

We have resolved the issue with the J! updater and this will be fixed in the next release.

make tables responsive

simgiallorosso

good morning everyone and thank you for the time you dedicate to me.
I've read some old posts on the subject.

I wanted to know if in the new version there is some new feature that allows the tables to be responsive, because unfortunately I didn't find anything about it.

Among the solutions proposed many years ago, is there any that also solves for version 4 installed on Joomla 5.1.0?
thanks a lot to everyone

Hi there!

Without having read the posts you mentioned: I recently had the issue that a table from a repeated group was not responsive. The reason was that the elements with the plugin field were attributed a fixed width. After some poking around I found a CSS solution:

You need to add this to your user.css

td .form-control {
width: inherit !important;
}

The original JoomlaCSS says width: auto here.

It's a bit of a hack but it seems to work.

Kindly,
Lorenz

Hi there!

Without having read the posts you mentioned: I recently had the issue that a table from a repeated group was not responsive. The reason was that the elements with the plugin field were attributed a fixed width. After some poking around I found a CSS solution:

You need to add this to your user.css

td .form-control {
width: inherit !important;
}

The original JoomlaCSS says width: auto here.

It's a bit of a hack but it seems to work.

Kindly,
Lorenz
thanks for your reply. I tried inserting the code into my css, but nothing changed alas.

look

Hi, it was discussed here.
Make the change while waiting for the next update.
Or alternatively update from github.

Back