Malformed Button for CCK Editor

dorjano

Joomla 1.5.23, Fabrik 2, TinyMCE

There is a malformed CSS (or missing image) for "Button -CCK Editor" plugin. Instead of a nice Fabrik logo on a right part of a button there's nothing. Although Firebug does identify that there should be a background image:

.button2-left .fabrik{
background:transparent url(../administrator/components/com_fabrik/images/j_button2_fabrik.png) no-repeat right top;
}

See also the attache screen grab.

Edited:
Since in plg_fabrik_cck_editor_2.0.4.zip ther's no image i checked the fabrik.php and around line 70 there's a style declaration with a link to an above mentioned image. Apparently developers forgot to include j_button2-fabrik.png in the main Fabrik component. so dev's put this image in the com_fabrik_2.0.4.zip package. :)

Attachments

• button-cck-editor.png
    button-cck-editor.png
    8 KB · Views: 282
So just to make sure I understand ... the issue is resolved? If you run the 2.0.4 component ZIP, the 2.0.4 CCK plugin has the correct image?

-- hugh

No actually is not. If you check the com_fabrik_2.0.4 zip file you will see that the image j_button2-fabrik.png is missing. I guess that someone forgot to include it in this release. In F3alpha for example is back again (I've got it from there :D).

So, the bottom line; the bug is still there.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back