No records in frontend

JackGoa

For the life of me, I cannot get a list to display records in the frontend. The menu item is set to Registered as I do not want these records public.

My access levels in the backend are set to registered to for List View and Records View.

I've checked the selected elements I want displayed, they're all set to public and also set to display in list view.

Even the group is set to public. Still, when I check in the frontend, I get the "no records"' message.

Any clues where else I can look?

I want to get the J2Store plugin going eventually, but if I cannot even get my list to show, I don't know how I am going to get that one going!

Try enabling Fabrik debug (in the global options), then append &fabrikdebug=1 to the list URL (or ?fabrikdebug if you use SEF and it's the first query string arg), then look at the getData query in the debug output, see what the WHERE clause looks like. SHould give you a clue.

-- hugh

Hmm, oki, but what does this mean? I understand it should obviously not be looking for empty records in that field. Where could I have messed that up?

WHERE ( sc_quotes.date_time = '' )

Aaaaahh, you know what, I saved a half filled-in pre-filter by accident. Wow, what a numbnuts.

Thanks for that little tip Hugh!

Well, there ya go.

Looking at the debug output, and see what actual queries we are generating (or looking at the various filter building debug output) will often give you enough of a clue to know where to start looking.

-- hugh

Hehe, yeah I often forget about that feature.

Problem is, I don't always know what to look for in the output. A lot of it is Greek to me.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back