Odd ID truncation?

emcguire

I have come across a very strange thing. I have a display text set up as a "link to details" that is shown in a list (it is actually a link to another form that is linked to the form the list is for) - I have a "custom link" with it linking like this..

Code:
index.php?option=com_fabrik&view=form&formid=18&new_digital_form___promo_id_link={rowid}&rowid={new_digital_form___id_raw}

In the list, this works perfectly, you click on it and it goes where it is supposed to, all good. it links to the (other) form perfectly.

However, When I click on the Link To Details link in the list, to view the details (it is a joined data form) - the same link in the details - shows up as a link but the ID for the rowid= part of the URL is truncated.

I discovered this because, I noticed that in the list, the rowid was 58, the link in the details was 5 - which was odd because there is no id of 5 anywhere.

well, when the rowid increased to 60 - the new incorrect rowid in the details link was 6.

this is how I determined that it was truncating the last digit.

I even tried adding more to the URL after it, and it still only gave me the first digit. I tried pulling the id with RAW and without RAW.

What I dont understand is that it is the same exact element... just the one in the list works and the one in the details truncates the id.

I have also tried with "Always Render" selected and not.

anybody seen this before? just bizarre.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back