Override button label have bug

Seems methods are not working here (and button switch must be $d->name to distinguish e.g. Submit and Copy which both have type =='submit')

if ($d->formModel->id == '123' && $d->name == 'Submit' && !($d->formModel->rowId == ''))
is working

Thanks for the reply. He may be true, but unfortunately, too much time has passed since I asked the question (20 days), so I could not remember exactly where he had to work. Apparently, I've solved the problem in a different way.
I want to make a call to improve the work of the project. Provided that can not be answered within 4-5 days and it is difficult to lead a discussion on the forum, let's have paid subscriptions, let's have paid answers and fixes. It is better to pay a small amendment that will be useful in the future than to look for a workaround and after each update to fix it again.
In my opinion, too many people are refusing to use the component for these reasons.
Moreover, the links from RSS are not protected and when they open it, it gives me that I am not logged in as a registered user and can not answer. After adding HTTPS to the address, then I can write in forum.
Logging into the forum is also a big nightmare.
Of course, I am ready to help the project according to my capabilities. For now, I mostly answer questions.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back