PDF download error page that started today with no backend changes lately

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bren

Hello all.
I have a strange error that started today that occurs after clicking on the PDF download button from a Fabrik list or form. Within the red error message box it says "420 - NoDecodeDelegateForThisImageFormat" and `/var/www/vhosts/' our domain then '/httpdocs/tmp/bg_dompdf_img_hKSbI9.png' @ error/constitute.c/ReadImage/544"
This error happens after a few seconds during the pdf download; which never downloads. We just end up with this error page and are forced to return to the domain manually. This occurs on all pdf buttons on all of our Fabrik lists and forms. It just started today with no backend changes lately. Please help!
We're on Joomla! 3.9.1 and Fabrik 3.9. Thanks in advance.

Hi Troester.
Ya, I Googled similar; but haven't really found a solution, yet (or, really what this has to do with the PDF download button in Fabrik).
Haven't updated the PHP version for a month or 2. I'm currently using PHP version 7.2.30.
I've tried experimenting with current versions of Fabrik & Joomla, just a couple weeks ago, on a separate test domain. Had a couple issues with it. So, I haven't pushed updating, as I haven't really had any version issues for a while with Joomla! 3.9.1 and Fabrik 3.9 (why break it when it ain't broke, yet, I always say).
Any other suggestions?
Thanks in advance.

So, looks like you were right on target with the PHP version. I just updated from PHP version 7.2.30 to version 7.3.17 and now Fabrik PDF downloads work fine.
Thank you, Troester. I appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back