placeholder in reply to field email form not working

Hi,

I think (hope) this is probbally a easy issue but i cannot find the sollution.

In a plan (scheduled job) i need to send emails. For that I use the email plugin.

We need to have a different reply to address as from address (from address needs to be from our hoster due to smtp issues but reply to address can be different)

So I created some fields in the table and tried to put in the placeholders according to the data I needed.

In the send to field this works like a charm.
Code:
{g4e_orakel_urenreg_7d___email}

However when i put the same placeholder in the reply to field its not working.

The same issue i have with the reply to name field. When I have a hardcoded email address in the reply too field and a placeholder in the reply to name field, its printing the placeholder and not the name from the table.

However when I use the name placeholder in the body of the email, it is showing the correct name.

How can i get the placeholders to work in the reply to field? It is very important because we are working with different companies, who have different reply to email addresses.

email probs.png

ah, i replaced the email.php.. and now it is working like a charm!! Very Nice...

and another question... in the future i dont do the regular fabrik update.. but i always update from Github??

1. Ususally you should do a complete GitHub update, no cherrypicking by modifying a single file. But here it's ok, it's only one isolated code change.

2. This modification will be part of the next regular Fabrik version, so you don't need to update from GitHub as long as you don't want any of the other changes there.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back