Please help with the calc element

sasha199

Hi, I have such a problem, I created a cacl element for a table in which data is loaded automatically using a trigger, I would like to calculate the data that got into the table immediately after they hit and make calculations in the database, how can this be done? When you enter the page, everything is considered correct, but the calculation does not go to the database.

Last edited:
Not sure what you mean.
A calculation element calculating and displaying data, it's not storing in the database during calculation.

The calculated value is stored in the database if and only if the user saves the form with this calc element (i.e. saves one single record).
There are a lot of threads about this.

If you want to calculate AND store the calculations during list load you must use a list plugin like php_events or a custom list template doing the UPDATE query yourself.

Not sure what you mean.
A calculation element calculating and displaying data, it's not storing in the database during calculation.

The calculated value is stored in the database if and only if the user saves the form with this calc element (i.e. saves one single record).
There are a lot of threads about this.

If you want to calculate AND store the calculations during list load you must use a list plugin like php_events or a custom list template doing the UPDATE query yourself.
Thanks for the answer, I will look in the direction of php_events

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back