Popup Filter size control

jo-ka

Hello. Jusing J!3.10

I need to have this window a bit larger in width.
Is there a way to control this width?

Thanks in advance.

upload_2021-12-19_12-27-2.png

Thanks @lousyfool , I was able to set the width on list custom_css.php file.

Code:
#listform_$c .modal-dialog {
    width: 960px;
}

Once I'm really dumb on CSS, can you help me out on managing the with of the 3 columns here? This is, I've set the list filter option to 3 columns. Then, Fabrik just pick the 12 bootstrap elements, and divide it by 3, giving 4 grid positions to each element.

Using browser programmer tools, I can manage this, but not on the custom_css.php file, because I'm missing the class to force the bootstrap class.
Can you please help?

upload_2021-12-19_16-25-16.png

upload_2021-12-19_16-22-0.png

You could try in your custom_css.php to use the same media query and as selector
Code:
.modal-body > .row > .col-md-4
to set the width the same as .col-md-5

But that's just general CSS. If you're not familiar with it and can't solve it yourself, it'll be guesswork here at this end, too -- unless you have a link to the page.

Oh, hang on... the 2 ,4, 5 is your mockup (which is currently 4, 4, 4, and you really want it to be 2, 5, 5), right?

Well, then you may need to trick around with CSS and :nth-child() pseudo...

Just for other members that might be looking for the same, here's my solutions after @lousyfool suggestion and a friend help:

On my list custom_css.php file, I've done this, to set the width of the window and control the columns width (Replace de XX with the list ID)
The padding-top it's just for elements aligment.

upload_2021-12-20_15-33-44.png

And, here's the result...

upload_2021-12-20_15-35-16.png

Attachments

• upload_2021-12-20_15-31-41.png
    upload_2021-12-20_15-31-41.png
    18.1 KB · Views: 36
Good if it works for you.
Just thinking what it might look on a small screen, though. As mentioned, you may want to wrap it into a media query... e.g.
Code:
@media (min-width: 960px) {
    // your CSS code
}
where the 960px may want to be adjusted to the breakpoint where your Joomla template's col-md-X is starting.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back