Possible to print a single group tab?

thellie

The title says it all really. I have a form with several tabs, and would like to print out the information on a single tab - can this be done easily? ...without having all the gumpf of the form intro/outro etc...
------------------------------------------------------
btw: my fingers are crossed that the team of volunteers who are working on the Fabrik 4 upgrade are successful - big shout out to them...

If not though, has anyone used SEBLOD before - thoughts? Apparently a version for Joomla 4 is due out this month...

Google is your friend, e.g. https://www.google.com/search?q=html+print+only+specific+div

Seblod... like with some CCKs or other extensions having some of the functionality of Fabrik: it depends.
In the first place it depends on what you need, of course. AFAIK, there is nothing out there with all the possibilities, power and flexibilities of Fabrik, but if you need only fractions of it anyway, some other extensions may do as well.

Google is your friend, e.g. https://www.google.com/search?q=html+print+only+specific+div

Seblod... like with some CCKs or other extensions having some of the functionality of Fabrik: it depends.
In the first place it depends on what you need, of course. AFAIK, there is nothing out there with all the possibilities, power and flexibilities of Fabrik, but if you need only fractions of it anyway, some other extensions may do as well.

Fabrik is perfect for me, and I've invested 1,000s of hours learning it and haven't found anything as good so far. For at least two of our websites, they'll continue using Fabrik - it's too much work to do anything other than leave the sites on Joomla 3.x...

Going forward though, if Fabrik 4 isn't going to happen, I need an alternative. I've been testing out SEBLOD on Joomla 4 this morning, and realise it's going to be (yet another) huge learning curve to get up to speed. Not something I'm looking forward to tbh.

<offtopic>

Fabrik is perfect for me, and I've invested 1,000s of hours learning it and haven't found anything as good so far. For at least two of our websites, they'll continue using Fabrik - it's too much work to do anything other than leave the sites on Joomla 3.x...

Going forward though, if Fabrik 4 isn't going to happen, I need an alternative. I've been testing out SEBLOD on Joomla 4 this morning, and realise it's going to be (yet another) huge learning curve to get up to speed. Not something I'm looking forward to tbh.

Going further off topic here, haha.
There are a couple other threads here talking about this, including no (!) alternatives to Fabrik... (though, again, it depends on your needs).
Now, you are aware of a "Fabrik 4" being underway. So, unless Seblod or else is doing what you need, and without any "identical" alternative to Fabrik anyway, why not just wait, even if it'll take several more weeks or even months.

</offtopic>

Here is how I use Fabrik and SEBLOD on my sites:
  • Fabrik - if I want to create an advanced system of collecting and processing data that has nothing to do with Joomla articles,
  • SEBLOD - when I want to highly customize Joomla articles and the way they are being created, edited and viewed - far beyond what core custom fields can do. It's because SEBLOD is pretty much article-oriented.
Anyway - both components require A LOT of learning.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back