Problem With JavaScript in Last Update from GIT

Status
Not open for further replies.

JcAndres

Hi,

Actually i'm Working with this version: Fabrik-fabrik-a4f66ab

Before apply update javascript in elements work fine. After no one javascript in element its working! ...

If i write the javascript code alert("Prueba"); this work fine, but with dropdown options dont work.

Any suggestion?

I will send u via PM the username, password and URL if you need to see the form.

Thanks for the help!

Attachments

• Selección_033.png
    Selección_033.png
    6.8 KB · Views: 212
try updating again, I fixed something else to do with js events earlier today

-Rob

I turn on debug mode in the site but dont show info.

For update this site i check fork select the latest point in time line and download .zip.

Later unzip, and upload via fto to my site. Later purge cache, discover and install if there is any new.

I can see the site, so is this still an issue? if so can you resend the site details I can no longer find them in my in box

thx
Rob

Hi,

Sorry for dont give signal.!1

The problem its with de behavior.php located in "components\com_fabrik\jhelper" if i rename this folder the frontend show again. Copy paste folder to folder i can see this error.

But if rename this folder some things are not show good.

Any clue?

what version of joomla are you using? That file overrides Joomla's default behaviour.php class but only very marginally.
Do you have any other system plugins installed that are ordered above the Fabrik system plugin?
If so try re-ordering them so they load after the Fabrik system plugin

-Rob

Joomla version 1.6.5
system fabrik its the first system pluging at load. (unique with 0).

I use a template that work with t3 framework, but if use other template the problem persist.

Thanks for your help!

I use a template that use t3 framework. Would by this the problem?? but if i slect other template the problem persist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back