Problem with joomla search on a list

MILORD65

Hello

I still have the same problems with the joomla search in a fabrik list with random errors of type "DateTime :: __ construct (): Failed to parse time string (date in French) at position 0 (2): Unexpected character" on some searched words.
These errors disappear and the joomla search works if I choose "English (United Kingdom)" instead of French in Joomla installed languages.
I specify that my dates in this list are recorded in the format YYYY-MM-DD HH:MM:SS
How to do it because I really need that the chosen language remains French?
Thank you in advance for your help.

JP

Are you sure that it's the Fabrik data? i.e. what happens if you exclude your list from the Joomla search or exclude "Fabrik record" and then search for one of these words?

Thank you for your quick reply.
Yes it's the data of the list Fabrik because for the searched words these errors don't occur when
1 / I exclude the list from the Joomla search in the parameters of the list in the administration (Publishing> Joomla search) or by unchecking the checkbox corresponding to Fabrik list in the joomla search component in frontend (Search Areas).
or
2 / I switch the language of the site to English.
Also when errors occur, dates are those of the records in the list containing the search words.
I'm really lost, it's incomprehensible, I'm going crazy.

JP

Well, I've unpublished the date_time element which eliminates errors in the search joomla.
I then created a new date element in the list and filled in the records with dates.
With joomla searches, again errors "DateTime :: __ construct (): Failed to parse time string (15 novembre 2019) at position 6 (e): The timezone could not be found in the database".
These errors do not happen if I switch the language of the site from French to English.

Last edited:
Your language is fr-FR? Is it a recent version?

Does the new date element have the default YYYY-mm .... format?
Did you set the Joomla time zone?

Joomla Language Pack: French 3.9.13.1 (latest version)
Date element format: Y-m-d H:i:s
Website time zone (joomla configuration): Paris

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Staff online

Members online

Back