Return user registration date and user last visit date in list

wagner.nardin

Hello.

I'm using Fabrik version 3.8.1 with Joomla version 3.8.5.

I would like to display in a list the information of registered Joomla users, I have successfully used the Juser plugin to display some information, but I would also like to display the registration date and the last visit date.

Which field is best for this?
And how can I do it?

Hug!

The User element plugin is not working, it does not display the value of the date field, it only displays the label.

But, this plugin will not be useful to me as it displays information in a dropdown field.

I would like a simple field.

I believe that the calc element is the most appropriate, however, I do not have experience as a PHP developer, so I need help to encode the calc element, to return the values from the fields:
  • Registration date
  • Last visit date
Can someone help me?

Fabrik let you create a list on an existing Joomla table such as the #__users one.
Don't forget to set "Allow alter structure table" parameter to "no" in the advanced option tab in order to not alter the Joomla table structure.
Then you can join your existing table to this table on the juserid field in order to create a group of all the native columns of the #__users table.
Unpublish all the undesired element from the group created this way and you should be able to display the date you wish in a list or detail view. For the form view you can use the group parameter to display these fields always as readonly to be sure to not alter them. Or use the ACL to discard the edit.

Fabrik let you create a list on an existing Joomla table such as the #__users one.
Don't forget to set "Allow alter structure table" parameter to "no" in the advanced option tab in order to not alter the Joomla table structure.
Then you can join your existing table to this table on the juserid field in order to create a group of all the native columns of the #__users table.
Unpublish all the undesired element from the group created this way and you should be able to display the date you wish in a list or detail view. For the form view you can use the group parameter to display these fields always as readonly to be sure to not alter them. Or use the ACL to discard the edit.

Absolutely right!

I do not have experience with Fabrik yet, but every day I learn something new. It is a great tool that I should make standard for my work.

Thank you for your help.

The list of users I created according to your explanation works perfectly, but to complete the work I need this list to contain the user groups field to choose through a dropdown field.

Already tried to use the databasejoin field but this is returning 500 errors. I believe I could use a dropdown field with a custom code to return this list.

Do you have any idea how I can do this?

There is an element plugin to do that : group. You can download it, install it on your Joomla, discover it and publish it.
Then, change the type of the element (column) of your list binded to #__users from "field" to "group" and that should do the trick

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back