saving two table rows from one form

For quite a while, I've had a form published that used a list which had a joined second table. The form displays fields from both the master table and the joined table. When a form was completed, new records would be saved to both tables. At some point in time - perhaps after installing the latest fabrik version - the form stopped saving data to the joined table. Now, it only saves records to the master form. I also noticed that the form doesn't display the name of the joined list, but only the name of the master table in the Table Name field. Not sure if that was always the case or not.

Has something changed?

Lots has changed for sure but I don't remember anything that would affect this. Do you have a site you can point us to to have a look? Or better yet an akeeba backup of it so we can test without affecting your live site? You can PM me the details if you like.

Lots has changed for sure but I don't remember anything that would affect this. Do you have a site you can point us to to have a look? Or better yet an akeeba backup of it so we can test without affecting your live site? You can PM me the details if you like.
Thanks Alex, I've sent you an email with the deets.

I am getting a page not found when I navigate to the link you gave me in the email. I tried it logged out and logged in.

I changed the menu since writing to you, Alex, But it's list/form 24 that's giving me the troubles, and it does so in the back end too.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back