Slideshow with a repeating group error

Hello,
I tried to make a slideshow with a repeating group with 2 fields : image and legend.
Then I created a slideshow visualization to render the slideshow but I get an error "502 bad gateway". And in the logs I have :
[error] 28144#0: *4425013 upstream sent invalid status "0 fk_destinations_52_repeat___img_destination not found - is it set to show in the list view?"
... well... the table "fk_destinations_52_repeat" really exists and the field "img_destination" also...

Thanks for any help !

Update from github - done
Process Joomla content plugin in form and detail view - ok
all fields are set to show in list view
fabrik templates are default bootstrap
checked with Joomla Protostar --> same result
... what else can I check ?
Is it a known problem ?

Are you pointing the slideshow at the main table, or the automatically created table for the repeat group?

I haven't checked, but I strongly suspect the slideshow viz won't work if you are using the main list, and selecting an image/title on a repeated join. That code hasn't been worked on since we fairly drastically changed how repeat joins worked in 3.1.

You may have to create another list, which sits on the automatically created repeat table for your repeat group (fk_destinations_52_repeat) and use that for your viz.

-- hugh

Thank your for your answer.
Indeed, I was using an automatically created repeating group.

I now created a new list and a list join between the 2 lists and everything works !

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back