[SOLVED] Can I have the same Prefilter WHERE on 2 different Lists?

reidwalley

Attachments

• report actual new - wrong.png
    report actual new - wrong.png
    342.1 KB · Views: 103
  • report members active - correct.png
    report members active - correct.png
    331.9 KB · Views: 99
The second link you gave is a 404, "Category not found".

Shouldn't be a problem. Have you checked the access level on the second one, make sure it's actually being applied?

-- hugh

OK, you had "Overridden by menu/modules" set to Yes in the pre-filter settings on the list, and in your menu item you had a junk pre-filter defined (no element selected, no value, so Fabrik wasn't applying it ... but it was still overriding the ones on the list).

I've removed that junk pre-filter on the menu item, so the list now filters as expected.

Typically, you'd set "Overridden by menu/modules" to No, in which case we apply any menu item pre-filters in addition to the ones on the list.

-- hugh

OK, you had "Overridden by menu/modules" set to Yes in the pre-filter settings on the list, and in your menu item you had a junk pre-filter defined (no element selected, no value, so Fabrik wasn't applying it ... but it was still overriding the ones on the list).

I've removed that junk pre-filter on the menu item, so the list now filters as expected.

Typically, you'd set "Overridden by menu/modules" to No, in which case we apply any menu item pre-filters in addition to the ones on the list.

-- hugh

Awesome! Thanks so much for the help!

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back