[SOLVED] Can not add more options on a repeated group

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Rob,

I did as you suggested and updated the last build from github. Thanks for this. Unfortunately, the behavior did not change, so I filled in the page details. This is a test site, feel free to work on it.

If you could have a quick look I would be very grateful, as I am stucked on this. The following forms will be "repeated" as well and I would be happy to know where I went wrong.

Thank you in advance and sorry for my dumbness :(

hi can you fill in the ftp details as well please? theres a js error but I'd need to have access to editing the files to look at it more

-thx
Rob

I would be tremendously grateful,rob if you or somebody else could point me in the right direction. Locally I deinstalled even the login and the comment extension, and it did not change a thing! Locally I have now just the Joomla standard template and Fabrik loading and it does not work.

As the repeating fields are a core point to the project, I really hope you may sort this out. As well I am quite astonished that I am obviously the only one with this problem!

Thanks again for having a look at the site!

ok - should be fixed on your site and in github - its related to the specific case of having picklist with add options on, in repeating groups - hence why not many people were seeing it.

YEAH, YOU ROCK!

Happy to hear, that it wasn?t me doing it wrong :)

Will put this thread to solved then. Thanks again for your kind help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back