[solved] problem creating a form:this table is not published

cap

hello
trying to create a form, a search form
When i create a form, and try to open in"view data" in backend, i eceive the error "this table is not published"
I notice that the field "table name" in the form is empty. If i manually add the main table name(i have only that anyway) nothing change...
where is the problem?

actually if i manually add the table name in its field inthe form..it disappear..so it's not being memorized.I thinki should select it from a list andnot writing in it, anyway..is it?

Last edited:
If you have a search form (with "Record in database"=no) you can't do "view data", there's no data stored.

ok but i must have somehting weird anyway,. create a form with save to database yes, and it return error..
Fabrik error storing list data: Field 'introduction' doesn't have a default value (this happen when i put the code to show the form in the list introduction)
if i don t put that code, still i have error with tabkle name missing
there is no table name in the field
looks like something weird in my db?

the elements (copied) i create for the search form, miss the listname intheir name
i see
_____elementname

and if i try to use the direct link to this form
https://www.longactingptv.org/index.php/questionario/form/4
i can see the elements i copied, but none of them has the possibility to works as a filter, and i add enabled them in list view setting/filter
i think there is a probleminthe db?

Last edited:
Creating a list via form is not working in Fabrik 4.

If you want a list and a form (with record in DB=YES) you must start with creating the list.

anyway i have understtod the problem
for each of the element i want to use inthe search filter I MUST SUPPLYall the possible values to search, as these elements are not going to give me the value already stored..right?

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back