[Solved]Serialization of 'Closure' is not allowed

toots

Hi,

I use "fabrik content plugin" to display a list. It works perfecly when i display my article by a link in menu. However, when i want display list of articles of a category, where is an article that use fabrik content plugin, i have this error message:
Serialization of 'Closure' is not allowed

When i disable fabrik content plugin, the list displays perfectly.
- I tested with another template and it's the same problem.
- I have this problem with anothers lists
- I didn't find something with firebug
- I tried to disable all modules of the page

Joomla! 3.4.5
Fabrik 3.3.4
Content - Fabrik plugin 3.3.4

Somebody knows how solve this problem?

So are you using a J! "Category List" menu item?

What version of PHP?

So you get the error when you display the list of articles, or when you display the article itself?

-- hugh

PHP Version 5.5.29
I use J! "Category List" menu item.
I've the error when i display the list of articles. When i display article there is no problem.

No, unfortunately :(

In a list, I have one article which use fabrik plugin with {fabrik view=list id=14}
When i delete {fabrik view=list id=14} in article, i no longer have the error.

Last edited:
I tried to unpublish all articles. I no longer have error when i display empty list.
I tried publish article wich use fabrik plugin, I nolonger have error !?
I tried to create and publish an article in the same category with title "xsqxsqxsqxqsxqx" and content: "xsqxsqxsqxqsxqx" ==> i have the error when i display list of articles.

It drives me crazy !! :)

OK i found ! I unpublished somme content plugin to test and step by step ... i found.

There is conflict with another content plugin :
Content - Community Builder Author: This plugin replaces the author with their Community Builder formatted name.

I unpublished this plugin and it works now.

Awesome, thanks for the update. I'm pretty sure we don't have any "closures" (basically in line, unnamed functions) so I was confused about that.

Appreciate you letting us know what the problem was.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Back